Monday, April 30, 2012

The Big Announcement

After a long, anxiety-ridden, heartbreaking, exciting 2 years of trying, I am excited to announce that WE ARE PREGNANT!!!! I am in just complete shock right now. We have waited and prayed that God would have it in his plans for us to be parents, and he has answered. WOW!

For the past year, I have been documenting my experience with this emotional roller coaster (with lots of twists and turns) of infertility and the treatment that brought us to this point. If you care to read our story, see the posts below. I wanted to wait to share our story for when we had good news, so it's rather lengthy.

Several months ago we were given less than a 5% of getting pregnant on our own - modern day medicine is amazing. We still have a long way to go, but for now, I am going to enjoy this moment and take it day by day. Here's how we told our parents....



Our very first ultrasound showing 2!


No comments:

Post a Comment