Tuesday, May 24, 2011

We've Been Published

A woman with the Pearland Focus magazine found me on Facebook and wanted to use our wedding pics for the magazine (a little creepy but she said she was searching Pearland residents and my profile picture stood out because of the vibrant colors). I am one proud wife/wedding planner so of course I didn't oblige. She asked me a bunch of questions and I sent her several of my favorite pics from the wedding.... and we've been published! I must add though that I almost threw this away as I was cleaning the kitchen, but my ADD got the better of me so I opened it up. This is the only good thing that has ever come of my ADD!



We will also be featured in The Knot magazine for the fall/winter issue but I think those will just be "details" pictures. I'll post it when it happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment