Saturday, March 5, 2011

Finally!

I've been wanting to create a blog for some time now, especially since leaving my last job as a writer/communication pro where I was able to utilize some of my creativeness. Many things have happened in my life lately that require some good ol' fashion word spewing. This brain of mine is always on overdrive. So, I'm  here in the wonderful world of blogging to put into words the craziness of life as Mrs. Lewis, as well as many other roles I play in life such as: a dog mom, a Coach-aholic, a vampire bat (more on that later), a loving daughter, a sweet sister.......... you get the point.

I have a lot of stories and experiences to share, and according to my mom, mine and my husband's relationship is one big comedy show, so I'm sure there will be plenty where that came from. I have a lot of theories as to why God picked us out for each other and one of them is our ability to laugh at pretty much anything, including ourselves. There is never a dull moment in our household. Don't get me wrong, life ain't always beautiful (yes I use "ain't" and yes it goes against what teachers and college professors taught me, but it will all be ok). I think learning to laugh at the "not so funnies" is sometimes a better stress reliever than Yoga. So I hope if anyone actually reads this, you won't take offense or take anything too serious. It's just a blog after all. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment